First of all, thank you Cash for allowing me to throw some verbiage at people. I’m going to be writing as often as I can, and I’m going to be writing about my favorite topic: sex. I’m no wordsmith, so it will likely not be as erudite as the musings of some of the greats of the skeptic and atheist movement. But I’m very passionate about this topic, specifically because of the incalculable harm that has been dealt to human sexuality by religion.
And the reason this is a big problem is because it is my somewhat informed opinion that sexuality is the most fundamental characteristic of being human. It is the primary reason we have been so successful as a species, from an evolutionary perspective. The strength of human sexuality is also very clear, when you consider how it has mostly survived, albeit in a distorted form, the millennia of abuse by religion.
We are, I assert, fundamentally sexual creatures.
When you strip out all the decoration, fluff, and other bullshit we surround ourselves with, human sexuality is what will remain. And religion knows this. it either scares them completely shitless, or the more cunning religionists realize the potential of this most base of all human instincts. Both factions react similarly: they do everything they can to control human sexuality, distorting and deranging it.
“…fucking. And wanking.”
My blog posts are going to be straight talking. I will call a cunt a cunt. And we will talk plainly and openly about fucking. And wanking. And all kinds of other topics that religionist leadership insist are evil, unethical, and immoral outside of the specific context(s) defined by them. The tl;dr is that most things sexual are normal, despite what you might think. The only thing that we have to insist on, is that whatever kind of sex you chose to dabble in, that it is consensual sex. And yes, consent from both parties.
On to my main topic for this post: kinks…
I’ve been reading Bill Nye’s new book on evolution, and its actually pretty damn good. I know this should not come as a surprise, but I’ve actually learned so much more about evolution than I already knew. I would highly recommend it. One of the many things that he reminds us of in this book is about how much better evolution works when it has a diversity of raw material to work from. Evolution depends on mutations, and the more mutations occur, the more likely evolution is to be able to do something useful with at least one of them. Environments that are in a steady state typically don’t have much evolution. Mix things up though, and all kinds of new and wondrous things arise from the melee.
For me, “kinks” are to human sexuality what environmental diversity is to evolution. Allowing yourself to explore sexual activities beyond what the religionist leaders will allow, will, I guarantee, enrich your life, and not just your sex life. All of us who have grown up religious, or spent any time as religionists, will know how guilty we’ve been taught to be about “deviant” sex acts. Many of us find it incredibly difficult to overcome the guilt, even when we know there is no reason at all to be feeling that way.
As an example, my wife and I have an open relationship. We’ve been married almost 23 years now, and we’ve been together for more than 25. We have no doubt that we are each other’s life companions, and our love for each other, and our trust of each other, is solid. One key feature of our relationship is openness, and honesty.
We have no secrets from each other. At all. Ever.
We talk about everything. She knows about all my fetishes and kinks, and I hers. We have no secrets from each other. At all. Ever. She knows which one of her friends I want to fuck, and she tells me when she has come across someone that made her pussy twinge and her nipples perk up.
Let me tell you, when she has a boyfriend, or is flirting up a new one, our sex is phenomenal. Mind-blowing, frantic, carnal animal sex. Lots of it. More of that at some other time. From my side though, even though I’m allowed to have girlfriends, the guilt drives me insane. It’s like being outside my head and watching the religiously-induced guilt fighting with my reason. I know I have no reason at all to feel guilty. And my wife tells me I have no reason to feel guilty, and yet I do. Fuck you, religion. Fuck you.
I’m going to go all out and give you a list of my “kinks”. They are all completely normal, and I know I’m not the only one that enjoys them. I am, however, the only person I know who has this particular combination of kinks.
- Wife-sharing: there is nothing hotter than my wife getting her rocks off with another guy. Especially if I’m watching. It’s pretty damn hot knowing she’s doing it, but wow, watching her impale herself on another cock is incredible. And no, I’m not into the whole cuckold scene. At all. This is all about my wife and her sexual satisfaction. Some of it is about me: watching her get another man aroused is, in some weird way, confirmation that she is indeed as desirable as I think she is.
- Pregnant women: specifically naked pregnant women. There are few things hotter than naked pregnant women. I know I share this one with a lot of other guys, and possibly a few girls.
- Small tits: the first thing that attracted me to my wife was her face and her gorgeous smile. Immediately after that my gaze dropped to her nonexistent chest, and it was an OMFG moment. They are so small, she didn’t even fill the cups of a 34AA bra.
- Bralessness: this is a favorite hobbyhorse of mine, and I will definitely be doing a separate blog post about it. Lets just say that a clothed, but braless woman, is several orders of magnitude more arousing than the same woman naked.
- Saggy tits: although prefer small tits, I’m not averse to larger sizes, provided they are saggy. Saggy tits are freaking epic, in my books.
- Hairy pussy: although I love shaved pussy, I love it when my wife grows hers out, especially in the winter. And by growing it out, I’m talking about not even trimming the bikini line. The juxtaposition of that wild cave-woman bush with my mental images of her modern-woman shaved pussy is incredibly arousing.
- Hairy armpits: again, not an “all the time” thing, but the same thing as the hairy pussy. The contrasts are so exciting.
- Pee: this is a bit of a new one for me, and I haven’t explored it much yet. Suffice to say that the novelty of watching a woman piss gives me a boner that demands attention.
I know, there are a couple of interesting items in that list. The point is that they are all completely normal, and OK. If there are any specific items that you’d like me to discuss further, or if there’s something you’d like to share, or comment on, or criticize or correct, please feel free to do so. I’ll probably loop back to some of these kinks in other themes, but for my next post, I’ll probably be specifically touching on bralessness, because, when you start unpacking it beyond it just being one of my fetishes, you’ll discover how wearing a bra is, IMHO, a sign of subservience.
Share your “kink” below.